Are you driven by the satisfaction of setting and smashing ambitious sales goals? Are you someone who thrives on making meaningful connections with people, motivating, and inspiring them? If you possess poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style fueled by natural warmth and enthusiasm, then you are the ideal candidate for our expanding Mountain Roofing team.
We are currently seeking an energetic and experienced Outside Sales Representative in the Helena, MT area. Your ability to drive results by enrolling others in commitment and buy-in, coupled with your appreciation for uncovering the unique motivations of individuals, will play a vital role in your success. Join us in this fast-paced, results-oriented environment, where your passion for people and the skills to influence and persuade will contribute to both immediate income and long-term growth.
The job of Outside Sales Representative at Mountain Roofing is to build the customer base in the field, learn all aspects of the process from prospect to sale to retention, continue to develop your knowledge and understand all aspects of the process through every interaction.
At the heart of Outside Sales is the relationship between our customers and our field team. You will have your hands on every aspect of the sales process, from prospecting to closing. However, you will also need to be able to use all tools at Mountain Roofing’s disposal by:
- Gathering information from our customers in order to improve our understanding of their situation and how we can help
- Building lasting relationships with our customers at all levels; we are not just selling a product, but helping our customers secure their homes
- Maintaining constant communication with our customers, both in-person and over the phone
- Maintaining a high level of service
Position Summary The outside sales representative is responsible for:
- Providing top-notch customer service and communication with management, office, sales representatives, and homeowners
- Developing new business through self-generated leads
- Meeting and exceeding personal and company goals
- Inspecting roofs and recording photo and video documentation and notes on the condition in technology-based programs
- Operating as a successful team member within the organization
- Tracking customers and leads through a customer relationship management program
You will also be responsible for managing all aspects of a customer’s experience; from initial inquiry through final sale. The position requires a proven track record of successful outside sales in any industry, as well as demonstrated ability to engage and develop new customer relationships.
This is primarily a commission-based job.
If you meet and exceed your personal and company goals, you could make $60,000 – $100,000 at plan earnings in your first year.
About Mountain Roofing
At Mountain Roofing, we call Southwest Montana home, and supporting our communities is our sweet spot. As a local roofing leader, Mountain Roofing is a family-focused company valuing integrity and honesty while providing quality craftsmanship homeowners can trust. The work of a collective team makes this a reality.
Our work environment includes:
- Company perks
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training